Devarai Crossword Pro
Game description:“Great game. Excellent.”
“Love this crossword”
“I have several crossword puzzle apps, but this is the one I use the most often. Easy to navigate, interesting puzzles that rang from moderate to slightly difficult.”
Play many high quality crosswords anytime anywhere on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod! This
app is easy to use and is a lot of fun. By playing crosswords you can not only improve your general education and also practice vocabulary skills and learn to concentrate even better.
- Weekly puzzles in 6+ languages
- Hide keyboard for a full screen puzzle view
- Landscape and portrait mode support
- One click toggle between across and down clues
- Write in ‘pen’ or ‘pencil’
- Errors are immediately highlighted in red
- Option to skip completed squares
- Automatically jump to the next clue if a word is finished
- Receive hints
- Pinch grid to zoom in and out
- High scores
- Puzzle rating system
- Player comments
… and much more!
Once you download this "pro" app, you will be able to do up to 3 puzzles of your choice for free. After this, you can opt in for a 1 month or 3 month automatically renewable, low-cost subscription for only $2/month (1 month) or $2.99 (for 3 months). Once you have subscribed, you can do any of our puzzles. Our entire puzzle inventory is available in 5 languages.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Amazing service amazing app Will use it 100 times
Very nice everything works very well. The generator was indeed a pleasure