Charades for Adults: Dirty 18
Game description:Adult Charades is a group game ideal for game night or house party with your friends.
Charades has bunch of categories that range from innocent stuff such as movies, songs, TV shows, celebrities, to more adult themed categories.
- 3 game modes will help you play the game the way you want to play it
- 18 categories will make sure you never know what to expect
- 5000+ cards will keep you entertained for hundreds of hours
Game modes explained:
1. You Guess
Place the phone on your forehead and your friends are explaining the word to you. Tilt controls will help you draw the next card.
2. Others Guess
You get the word you have to explain to your friends. Set up a time record that your opponents have to beat, On-screen controls
3. The Fishbowl Game
The most complex game mode. Three rounds and you have to do a little bit of everything and guess every word from the same “bowl” of words for three rounds.
Round 1 – Taboo (explain using words)
Round 2 – Charades (explain using gestures)
Round 3 – Password (explain using only 1 word)
Keep in mind that few categories in this game were made for ADULTS, if you are playing with your family don't play those categories.
Adult Charades: Party Games subscription:
- Gives user instant access to all existing and future cards and removes all ads.
- Subscriptions are from $1.99 weekly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access everything for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Worked on the second try, thanks!
being a NOOB, wasnt the easiest thing to use but i worked my way through it, READ all the information provided and follow the instructions, IT WORKS GREAT