Ships of Battle Age of Pirates
Game description:You are a pirate that starts with a ship in the Caribbean. You have to fight, trade and complete the missions to become the most feared pirate of the Caribbean!
So, don't wait and play this amazing pirate game. We challenge you!
● More than 20 amazing pirateships
● Possibilities to upgrade your ship
● High quality 3D models for the best ship game experience
● Immersive quests in story mode to follow
● Endless mode
● A realistic storyline with factions, settlements, and enemies
PLEASE NOTE! Ships of Battle: Age of Pirates is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Are you having problems?
Go to our forum http://www.ageofpiratesmobile.com/forum/
- Now you can subscribe for a Diamond Membership
- Subscriptions are from $4.99 USD weekly, $14.99 USD monthly and $29.99 USD 3 monthly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use premium features for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"3 monthly"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly, 3 monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Premium subscription
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Easy to use and not manually complicated like others. Read it and follow the advice on how to use the client safely. Keep up the great work, Hags!
100% working for me. Try it guys! Youll enjoy it. Guaranteed
Is the best i have used! Team is very comunicative! Obrigado from Brazil