Fishing and Life
Game description:▣ Beautiful and Peaceful Fishing ▣
▣ No internet connection required ▣
Fishing Heals your heart.
Don't worry. It will be ok.
- We introduce the most beautiful and peaceful game to you who's tired and exhausted from daily life.
Enjoy fishing whales just with a simple control while listening to the sound of waves ASMR at the beautiful sea.
▣ Fishing and Life Story
- The main character so normal that he could be anyone in anywhere went fishing to the sea of the memories with his dad on a very tiring day.
- He only has a shabby boat and a fishing rod, but he enjoys the peaceful fishing at the beautiful sea where the sun sets, shooting stars fall and the sky fades into the lighthouse.
▣ What you can do
- You can fish beautiful fish, scary sharks and big whales just with simple control.
- Enjoy the beautiful sunset and the moonlight that fade into the sea.
- It presents the beautiful scenes of the sunrise and moonset as time goes by.
- The sound of the waves heals your heart.
- The natural ASMR waves sound brings you to the carefree sea.
- Try to put your fish in the aquarium. Even just looking at them makes you feel at ease.
- Enjoy your own fishing while getting changed to different clothes.
- It's ok to just get on the boat and go to the sea.
- Various boats will take you further into the sea.
▣ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nexelonFreeGames
1. Deleting or switching mobile device will reset the app data
2. The product contains in-app purchase feature. If you agree to make a purchase, you will be billed.
Fishing Games for kids!
Fishing is Sports!
Fish!Fish!Fish!~fishing games for free!
Worked on the second try, thanks!
Oh my god , thank you soo soo much i really recommend their hag and services . their service is mind-blow as well as their hag are excellent please feel free to use and start rocking ! A website and a people whom you can put your trust on
Easy to use and not manually complicated like others. Read it and follow the advice on how to use the client safely. Keep up the great work, Hags!