Splendor™: The Board Game
Game description:USE YOUR RESOURCES AND RECRUIT ARTISANS TO COLLECT GEMS AND BECOME THE MOST INFLUENTIAL MERCHANT OF THE RENAISSANCE
The OFFICIAL digital adaptation of the famous board game. As a wealthy Renaissance merchant, you can invest in mines and recruit the most renowned artisans. Create a commercial empire of diamonds and gems to attract the nobles of the time and earn glory and prestige!
Turn-taking is fast: you have one and one only action! Watch your opponents, anticipate their actions and save your best cards. Try different tactics and strategies because only one player will become the richest and most influential guild master!
Press reviews and awards:
**Spielbox: "The app is a sparkling jewel…"
**Pocket Tactics: "... I'm not sure there's a better looking board game app on the market."
**Pocket Gamer: "... it's a sure-fire winner."
**Jeux Video Magazine: "Splendor does honor to the genre with efficient gameplay mechanics."
**BoardGameGeek: Elected Best Board Game App in 2015
- The digital version of the famous award-winning board game created by Marc André and published by Space Cowboys
- 1 to 4 players:
- Play in single-player mode against different AI opponents
- Challenge your friends in local multi-player or battle guilds from all over the world in online mode!
- A special single-player mode: the Challenges. Complete the challenges set in 15th and 16th century scenarios that will really put your skills to the test.
- Two expansions available: set off to discover the greatest cities in Europe with The Cities, or fine-tune your strategies and fight against your opponents with The Strongholds. The expansions are available in game stores now!!
To find out more, please go to http://www.asmodee-digital.com
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/splendor/
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Languages available: English, French, German
Keep up the good work, I have now millions of resources without spending money
I use it from the 1st day of game , it works great and safe , never bin banned . Triple AAA
had a hard time getting this to go but with the help I received it runs great.